Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm sorry if you're suprised!

Well, I forgot to mention the price of the little fellow.

$15.00! Eeek!

But, winners can get it for $10.00, or $5.00, depending on my mood.

Not my fault, my friends said that you worked to hard on it to give it for free, so get 5.00/ 10.00, I'll tell you when you win, ready.

I'm going on the thought that it'll be through E-mail.

In the comments say if you'd like to partake in the raffle.

I'll make a post soon saying 'E-mail Me!' so, you can do E-mail me about the raffle, and that post will contain important info.

Also, please tell me if my E-mail isn't viewable in my profile!

So, please, comment if you want to take part in this, and you don't even have to have a Blogger account!

1 comment:

  1. So are we talking about Mr. Yamada plushie raffle? I'm up for the raffle.

    ReplyDelete