Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation... Or not?

In Mountain Lakes, it was more of a Babysitting job for my crazed little twin cousins than it was a vacation. Not only did I risk my life by contorting my tall, clumsy self into small Submarines and undersized Motorcycles by hanging around with them in the Kiddy place in Rye Playland, I also put my Uglies, and everything else I brought for the trip in NEAR DEATH experiences. Mr Kasoogi met his match with being grabbed and pulled, and Winkolina faced a battle to the death with Scissors. Protoman's leg fell off, my Game Boy faced many unfamiliar hands, but that's more of my fault, because after I showed them my old Pokemon games they got an obsession. Well, I got $20 dollars and I went to their Ugly store and got one Action Figure. Guess who I got. Red Tooth Wedgie! Oh yes! My life is complete! But spending time with family, priceless.

(No pun intended.)

3 comments:

  1. pretty neat that you have the Red Tooth!! yes family is priceless ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I did. Only my third action figure!

    ReplyDelete